Lower Your Energy Costs and Free Up Office Space
Chances are you’ve already heard of server virtualization — but what does it really mean for your company? The fact is that virtualization can save your small business thousands of dollars by consolidating virtual versions of your critical business applications onto one physical server — instead of individual dedicated machines.
If you’re ready to explore the wonders of virtualization, LEK can help. Our Server Virtualization Services enable you to dramatically downsize your equipment footprint, leading to:
- Improved energy efficiency
- Decreased operating expenses due to less power usage & space requirements
- Lower IT staffing needs
- Reduced capital expenses for server hardware
- Reduced business downtime
- Better speed & agility — add a server in minutes, versus weeks
- Enhanced disaster recovery capabilities
By cutting down on energy consumption, server virtualization allows your business to be more “green” — not to mention saving you up to 50 percent in power, heating, and cooling costs. What’s more, since each server can be easily backed up and replicated onto a remote server offsite, virtualization enables faster and more efficient recovery of your data and applications in the event of a disaster.
Interested in the business benefits of LEK’s Server Virtualization Services? Contact us today to find out more.