Frequently Asked Questions
- How much do your managed IT services cost?
It all depends on the number of users, computers, and servers you have in your workplace. After speaking with you about your requirements, LEK will put together a custom proposal that covers all of your equipment and provides the services needed to keep your business running smoothly on a daily basis.
- What is covered in your managed services plan?
Our managed services plan covers 24/7 monitoring and maintenance of your server equipment as well as monitoring and maintenance of your workstations during regular business hours. The core components of every support plan are:
- 4-Hour Guaranteed Response Time
- Advanced Priority Scheduling of On-site Visits
- Senior Certified Engineer
- Proactive Server and Workstation Monitoring
- Maintenance (scandisk, defrag, etc.)
- Business Class Antivirus and Antispyware Software
- Microsoft System Updates and Security Patches
- Unlimited Phone Support
- Unlimited Remote Support
- Monthly System and Asset Reports
- Discounted On-site Service Rate of $75.00 /hour if required
- How do we get hold of you when we have an issue?
If you’re a current client and have a tech problem, you can call the main office number and speak with an engineer right away. You can also email our engineering team at email@example.com. If your issue arises after hours and you are a contracted customer, you can call the after-hours support line and an engineer will answer the phone (or call you right back if you leave a voicemail message).
- What can your Help Desk assist with?
Our Help Desk can assist with a variety of issues, such as problems with a Microsoft Office product or other business applications (as long as you maintain a support agreement with the software vendor).
- What kind of contract or commitments do we have to make to get started?
LEK’s standard client contract is a three-year agreement with an easy-out clause. It says “Client shall have the right to, at their discretion, terminate this Agreement for any reason as long as a 30-day notice has been provided.”
Although we don’t think you’ll want to, this clause means that you can cancel the agreement at any point in time during that three-year period, for any reason.
- I can handle my IT in-house. Why would I want to pay you to do it?
We get it — adding another line item to your business budget can be unnerving. But the truth is, handling your own tech issues is already costing you. That’s because your time is valuable. Could you be earning more money every day by doing what you do best — and letting LEK handle the rest? Contact us today to see what we can do for your business productivity — and your bottom line.